-TERMS OF SERVICE-
- Initial order(s) may be required to be paid by credit card for a minimum of three months.
- TERMS: 2.5% net 12 Days, gross 21 days – subject to Approval
- The customer recognizes and agrees to pay a nominal interest charge of 5% per month (30% per annum) on any/all overdue balance on account. The assessment and collection of said interest charge in no way commits HOUSE OF HORVATH INC. to future credit privileges. Refusal to comply with this statute will result in a withdrawal of credit terms and a refusal to sell by HOUSE OF HORVATH INC.
- Free shipping is applied for all orders that meet a pre-tax amount of $350. Orders below $350.00 will incur shipping and/or freight charges
- No claims on shipments are considered unless made within three days after receipt of goods.
- We accept the return of unopened items in their original packaging up to 30 days after purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. Exchanges can be made for items that have arrive damaged or are defective if communicated with receipt or proof of purchase to House Of Horvath within 15 days of purchase. Credit Notes or exchange items are issued after receipt of returned goods with contents that have been approved by our receiver. Please contact our Order Department at 1 (800) 387-0378 for approval and shipping instructions.
- Credit Notes are required for deduction from Accounts Receivable. Debit memos are not accepted in lieu of Credit Notes.
- Prices are subject to change without notice: i.e. Revision to Provincial Sales Tax and/or Federal Excise and Sales Taxes.
- Recipients of our Price List are under no obligation to accept the suggested retail prices which are established for Provincial Tax. We suggest applying your own selling prices based on the cost of the product to be competitive in your own market.
- HOUSE OF HORVATH reserves the right to accept or refuse the order in whole or in part.
- Acceptance of an order by HOUSE OF HORVATH does not include acceptance by HOUSE OF HORVATH INC. of any terms, conditions, or other provisions appearing on the purchaser’s order form or other documents.
- Credit privileges may be suspended or withdrawn at our discretion.
- Once a credit credit application has been completed, signed, and approved, the customer acknowledges and accepts that a credit check will be performed by a third party and House of Horvath reserves the right to conduct a sporadic credit check from time to time.
Wild Green Canada is a division of House Of Horvath Inc.
77 Ossington St. Toronto, Ontario Canada